Search engine optimisation (SEO)
International search engine optimisation with a long-term effect to generate qualified visitors permanently via organic search results is based on many years’ experience and a passion for innovation. Bulk purchasing of backlinks and the creation of keyword-related texts for search engine optimisation have long been a thing of the past. Today, search engines such as Google are able not only to evaluate the relevance of individual sites purely based on text, but also to determine user satisfaction and the associated added value by making very precise use of several data points. This is why it is essential to think outside the box when it comes to search engine optimisation today.
- Technical and content-related SEO audits
- Off-site analyses of mentions, social signals and existing links
- Strategies for creating helpful content with decisive added value
- Scalable content creation for international premium brands
- Content curation to incorporate and improve existing content
- UI and UX optimisation for positive user signals
- Multimedia optimisation of image and video content
- Localisation of SEO and keyword strategies
- Ongoing monitoring of SEO performance
- Long-term partnerships with leading tool developers
- Sound technical know-how relating to all common shop systems
- Index and crawlability strategies based on relevance analyses
- Regular traffic, ranking and visibility analyses
Search engine optimisation is an essential, sustainable channel within the online marketing mix. In recent years, Google in particular has brought about significant change from exclusive optimisation for search engine robots to extensive optimisation for users / customers. This is why the adamicus SEO team also looks at the bigger picture when it comes to interdisciplinary approaches with the primary goal of generating a continuously positive user experience.