Manuel Schadl – SEO, technology, individual e-commerce software solutions
SEO & Technology
“By listening, marketing will re-learn how to talk”
Manuel started his career in the online environment as a web developer in 2003. Since 2007, he has worked exclusively in the area of online marketing, specialising in search engine optimisation and web analysis. Manuel joined adamicus in 2008 and has since built up the SEA and Technology division together with the agency’s two founders.
- More than 10 years’ experience in online marketing
- Combination of strong technical know-how and sound business knowledge
- Heavily involved in more than 15 shop launches by international premium brands
- Strategic and operative SEO consulting with a holistic approach and a focus on sustainability
- Innovation driver for internal and external development
- Experience and specialised skills in all common shop systems
Manuel heads the SEO team at adamicus and is also responsible for the technical services offered to our customers. Thanks to his long-term experience, he has a high degree of specialist knowledge that enables him to develop strategies enjoying lasting success that are specifically adapted to the high demands of international top brands.